[AccessD] Infopath and One Note

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Nov 20 10:50:14 CST 2003

Hi Martin

I agree with Charlotte - he makes it sound like InfoPath is a
no-product?

And this scares me:

> .. If you are not familiar with relational databases and tools like
> Access, then InfoPath is a tool to consider if your business is starting
> to adopt XML as a transport mechanism between business processes.

I mean, if you are not familiar with relational databases, you don't
know about a relational structure and, thus, you should stay away from
even thinking of transferring data by any means including XML as you
don't have a chance to know what you are doing.

Of course, you can move around with a Word document saved as XML but
that has little to do with moving data between business processes.

/gustav