[AccessD] Slightly OT: Microsoft ActionPack

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Nov 20 12:24:06 CST 2003

If I understand well, you are only allowed to use the soft during a
period of 1 year and then you need to renew your action pack.

As I already responded.
I never had a ODE in my action pack. Only ting I ever had was Visual
Interdev (I believe)..
Always purchased seperately ODE and VB and .NET.

Erwin