[AccessD] A2K / AXP: Indirect Replication

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 13:39:43 CST 2003

David,

Thanks for the reply! I'm beginning to think that no one on the face of the planet has ever done FTP Indirect Synchronization. I'm trying to make sense of the TSI Synchronizer since it says that it will handle indirect synchronization.

Nothing for it but to slog through it, I guess. I'll try to keep notes.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.