[AccessD]

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 04:47:22 CST 2003

A dead simple way that I use is to set up a temporary table with an
Autonumber key, set the Label report's recordsource to the temp table sorted
on the Autonumber, then when the user selects the starting position I write
the appropriate number of blank records (one less than starting pos) to the
temp table before writing the required address.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk