[AccessD] Link child / master field fails in subsubform

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Nov 24 07:34:26 CST 2003

It turns out it had to do with the name of the field it was bound to.  The
field name was the same in the child and the parent and I guess the wizard
just got them wrong somehow.  I went in and aliased the IDs in the queries
for the main form and the child form, reran the query that builds the links,
and the problem went away.