[AccessD] All Computer Names In Network

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Nov 24 10:58:16 CST 2003

Couldn't you write a couple of lines of code to execute the following from a command prompt
Net View > filename.txt
then import the file directly into Access.... ????
Paul Hartland

Message date : Nov 24 2003, 04:34 PM
>From : Lembit Soobik
To : Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Copy to :
Subject : Re: [AccessD] All Computer Names In Network
thanks, Erwin,
but its the right list, since I want to do it from Access (A2k)

can I use the domain computermanager from within Access VB?

Lembit Soobik