AW: [AccessD] Mouse wheel does not work in VBA window

Michael Brosdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Mon Nov 24 13:10:34 CST 2003

Charlotte,

I am so used to it, I catch myself trying to use the wheel on mice missing
one...
Navigating through large documents is so much easier!

There ws this funny experience when a colleague asked me to fix something on
his Word document. He was using Word for Macintosh. I was desperately trying
to bring up the context menu using the right mouse key. However, it took a
while for me to realize that Macintosh computers only have on mouse key...

Michael