[AccessD] Auto Lookup

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 25 15:23:42 CST 2003

Mike

...this is pretty standard stuff ...both of these sites have sample code and
dbs that demonstrate different methods of getting the form populated with a
record selected from a combo box ...HTH :)

http://www.mvps.org/access/
http://www.candace-tripp.com/access_downloads.htm

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington