[AccessD] test

PBudge at cbsol.com PBudge at cbsol.com
Tue Nov 25 16:02:47 CST 2003

Good thing you're moving to New Hampshire then, isn't it?  ;
-)))))))))))))))))

Pamela G. Budge
PBudge at cbsol.com
Creative Business Solutions

                      "William Hindman"
                      <wdhindman at bellsouth.net>        To:       "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvis
                      Sent by:                          ors.com>
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        cc:
                      dvisors.com                      Subject:  Re: [AccessD] test

                      11/25/2003 03:27 PM
                      Please respond to Access
                      Developers discussion and
                      problem solving

...you've seen nothing ...the snowbirds have returned to south Florida for
the season ...so instead of traffic jams at 8AM and 5PM we now have just
one
...24 friggin' hours of Caddies backing up to the exit they missed ...pray
for March :(

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington