[AccessD] Hide Field Once New Record is Saved

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 08:59:02 CST 2003

I have a form that is used for new records and modifying existing records. I want a field to be visible when a user enters a new record then hide it from view once the new record has been saved.

My other thought was to make the field a modal pop up when entering new records. Based on the flow of the data entry being done, I would prefer my first choice.

Thanks to any and all responders!

Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us