[AccessD] OT - Getting started with Web development

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 26 10:23:33 CST 2003

...first buy or steal a copy of Macromedia's Dreamweaver MX ...then buy a
copy of our own Susan Harkins' Dreamweaver MX Databases (Sybex ISBN
078214148X) ...its full of sample dbs and scripts :)

...if you can't afford Dreamweaver, then the new FrontPage 2003 has become a
pretty good alternative (just like everything else, MS eventually gets it
right) HTH :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington