[AccessD] rotate text

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Wed Nov 26 14:20:51 CST 2003

> Hello Group,
>
> i have a report on which adress-labels are shown. 1 label each. I want to
use a dynamo label printer. The problem is that the labels of this printer
are vertical. Is there a way to rotate text from a textbox on a report.

I have been using TILT 1.2 for a couple of years to rotate text on a
report... its a great little control and best of all FREE.

Its much better than the commercial control from a company beginning with
F...

Its pretty self explanatory in the sample db included in the download but if
you need any help with it let me know ....

http://home.planet.nl/~cruqsoft/tilt.htm

REgards

Tom Keatley