[AccessD] OT - Getting started with Web development

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 05:12:25 CST 2003

No Way you're going to "get hammered". The mods may take a (friendly) stick
to you sometimes when you go off on one about beer, traffic or whatever but
rest assured we hugely appreciate the efforts you make to help people on
this list. And I second Jim's call - Write a book, or at least a series of
aticles for Many-To-Many. Susan's tking of another issue soon so this would
be a terrific subject.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk