[AccessD] Registry tweaks

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Nov 27 11:52:57 CST 2003

Hi John,
I actually just keep Reg Tweaks it in my "Code and Tips DB" - which is
really lame compared to what you're doing here. I keep everything in there
now just because otherwise I have to search too many places to find
something that doesn't fit into a category just right. Basically code,
tweaks, bugs, articles, and valuable software (for things that I don't keep
loaded but use for one thing)

Each is broken down into Category, General Area of Application, Description,
Item Details (Code, Article Text, etc), Who and where it came from, The date
I added it, what product it is used in and when it was last modified.

It would be nice to be able to have a Code and Tips DB that was integrated
but still had cool functionality like what you propose.

We had at one time started a CodeDB list, I haven't seen anything on that
list for months so I guess its dead in the water.

In any case, I would definitely contribute any Reg tweaks I have to your DB.

John B.