[AccessD] [dba-VB] TransferSpreadsheet, TransferText

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Fri Nov 28 10:48:27 CST 2003

Hi Paul,

sorry no code but in VB you should use the Objectmodel of Excel. Create a
new instance and set the worksheet to the file. Then using the objectmodel
you're able to read out the specific values and append them to a table using
a recordset/SQL. I assume the sheet will always look the same or is used
only once.

Regards,
Eric STarkenburg