[AccessD] form on top question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 1 06:53:39 CDT 2003

Well, right now, I just don't have any place to put another screen, even a
flat one -- without seriously reworking my office layout. I have a corner
desk and I keep books and files and etc. on either side of me. It would be a
real nuisance for no more than I would use it. But, I admit, it is an
intriguing idea. I want another desk just like this one put beside it -- and
then, it might be possible.

Susan H.