[AccessD] New Family Addition

Stoker, Kenneth E Kenneth.Stoker at pnl.gov
Mon Oct 6 12:53:40 CDT 2003

I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm comments.  I showed them to
my wife and she was pleased/impressed with the tight community feeling
of the group.  I have mentioned this list to her on many occasions but I
think it really sank in for her this time.  Again, from my whole family,
thank you for your best wishes.

Ken Stoker

Technology Commercialization

Information Systems Administrator