[AccessD] SQL LOG File is Huge! 10GB - Help Thank You!!!!

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:01:40 CDT 2003

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions.  I have worked all day to clear
up the problem, and have managed to shrink the transaction log as well as
the database back to their normal size.  Still not sure what caused it
though.

I will look at each of your suggestions to prevent this from happening in
the future.  Really appreciate all of your responses!

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net