[AccessD] Cant access code in Access2002

SDC info at sdconsult.com.au
Thu Oct 9 07:21:59 CDT 2003

I have encountered a new problem - when I open any database in Access
2002 (including Microsoft samples and new database) when I click on the
Code button, Access just hangs and wont open the code window. I have
tried re-installing Office XP 3 times, have blown away every extraneous
program, purchased registry cleaners and cleaned out registry, and
anything else you care to think of. Short of wiping my hard disk and
starting again, has anyone experienced this problem and does anyone have
any suggestions as to what I do next (I am running a Pentium III
1133MHz with dual processors each with 1MB RAM under Windows 2000
Service Pack 2)

Many thanks

David Denham

Gold Coast