[AccessD] OT: What's the standard paper size in your country?

Backroads Data backroad at idir.net
Mon Oct 13 14:26:02 CDT 2003

Hello all,

We'll be modifying an app built for U.S. customers to be used in other countries (primarily Europe and Australia, but possibly others as well).  I'm aware of date issues (both displayed and for SQL), currency issues, and address / phone formatting issues.

Currently considering the impact to reports... in the U.S. the standard paper size is 8.5" x 11" (letter size).  To get a sense of how many variations there are, please let me know your country and the size of standard paper used there.

Also, if you have such information at your fingertips, I'd be interested in info about window envelopes as well - not custom sizes, just the kind anyone could buy in an office supply store.

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,

Julie Schwalm
Backroads Data