[AccessD] AdministriviaList Configuration Changes

Bryan Carbonnell listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Tue Oct 14 20:46:20 CDT 2003

On Saturday October 18th, 2003 between 09:00 - 12:00 EDT (13:00 -
16:00 GMT)  the lists hosted by Database Advisors will be making a
small configuration change.

This change will strip all HTML formatting from the posts sent to the
lists. You should not have to do anything different at your end, the
mailing list server will take care of it.

Currently the DBA-OT list has been run this way for quite some time
with no ill effects. If you do run into any problems, please contact
our listmaster at listmaster at databaseadvisors.com or one of the
moderators,  a list of which can be found at
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/lists/moderators.htm

You can also keep an eye on
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/liststatus.htm for any changes or
notices.

This small change will reduce DBA's bandwidth and hard drive storage
space for our archives. It is also the first step in upgrading our
server software to give us searchable archives for all the lists.

Thank you for your patience during this, and the upcoming changes and
upgrades.
Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
I've learned....
That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow
he may have to eat them.