[AccessD] OT: Outlook: Marking messages received

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 15 08:49:10 CDT 2003

I have a VERY effective spam filter now that works directly inside of
Access.  It moves all spam messages to a spam directory, however it doesn't
directly mark them read, so I see the little "message received" symbol in
the toolbar whenever I get spam.  Is there any way to cause any messages
coming into a specific directory to be marked as read so that the new mail
indicator in the toolbar doesn't appear for those messages?

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com