Betreft: [AccessD] Re: Performance ADO - DAO or ??

marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl marcel.vreuls at achmea.nl
Tue Oct 21 03:50:25 CDT 2003

Robert,

   The FE is always an MDE and is 11MB in size. De BE is always een MDB
   which differs from 24 to 150 MB
   Generaly there are five users who are updating and entering data and
   about 2 users who only read data
   The FE is always local on the computers. The BE is always in f:
   \oop\oopdata.mdb
    Alle forms are showing a limited no of records and are never bounded to
   a table

Thanks Marcel

"Robert L. Stewart" <rl_stewart at highstream.net>@databaseadvisors.com op
20-10-2003 15:52:48

Antwoord aub aan Access Developers discussion and problem solving
      <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

Verzonden door:     accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com