[AccessD] Create link between unbound mainform and subform

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 06:09:24 CDT 2003

Hi group,

I'm using A2K. I've got an unbound form (fDetailMI).
On this form I've got a subform (fComments).

The subform is bound to the table tblComments
The mainform is not bound.

How can I link the subform to display the data for the
current record at the main form?

I already tried using a query as a record source for
the subform. The query has a parameter that references
an ID on the main form. Somehow this doesn't work?

Any ideas?

Regards,

SD