[AccessD] ADMINISTRIVIA - PLEASE READ

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 26 16:41:45 CST 2003

There has been code posted to the list recently that is copyrighted
and was not allowed to be distributed via the list.

Please do not post code to the list that you do not have the right to
post.

If you have a code snippet that is from a web site please do not post
it, direct the person to the web site where they can get it
themselves.

If the code is from a book, direct the person to the book, and page
number if possible.

We want to avoid any potential legal issues, so that we will remain
here to help everyone for a long time to come.

Thank You.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Your Listmaster and a Moderator