[AccessD] Use global variable in a query?

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 06:37:04 CST 2003

Sander
Watch out for the downsides of using Global variables (that's another debate
that the archives are full of) but yes you can. What you need to do is
create a public function which simply returns the value of the variable, and
then use the function in the query.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk