[AccessD] Continuous Forms

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 06:13:50 CST 2003

Good Morning Everyone,

I am using access xp and have a Continuous Forms question.  I tried to put a subform in a Continuous Form and I received an error that it was not allowed.  So I created a listbox that shows the same information that the subform did.  The listbox lists parts that partain to the current record.  The problem I now have is all records displayed have save information in the listbox.  As soon as I move to a different record the listbox does update but on all records not just the current one.  Does any one know if I can get each record to have its own list box or is there a better way to do this, maybe a different control?

Thanks in advance!

Dale