[AccessD] Weird Access XP/SS problem-Answer.

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Oct 31 11:07:19 CST 2003

This will happen if the file format you have currently selected is
Access 2000 but the project was created and checked into VSS in 2002
format.   All you need to do is open a database and change your Access
file format to 2002 then pull a new database out of VSS.  Once you get
the crash, it's a good idea to delete the scc folder for the project so
it will be recreated when you pull the database out.  Otherwise, you
sometimes have problems with whatever caused the crash in the first
place.

Charlotte Foust