[AccessD] OT - Registrering DLL's

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Fri Oct 3 06:20:06 CDT 2003

Bericht Shell with regserv32" That does in fact work but this is cleaner.
On occasion I have had problems with it not registering the dll. I never
figured out why. This worked. So I rather than spend a lot of time figuring
it out,
I just use this code. The other nice thing is this will tell me if the
registration was successful. I never figured out how to get the 'shell'
command to do that.
There probably is an obvious answer to that but I never saw it.

John