[AccessD] Workgroup security and windows logins

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Fri Oct 3 13:01:29 CDT 2003

Hello All

This may be a dum question, but here goes anyway...

Is it possible to integrate the workgroup security that comes with
Access with the Windows login details?

I'd like to be able to secure the front and backend objects and grant
relevant permissions to relevant groups etc. but I'd like the user to
get straight into the application if they are logged into a windows
account that’s in the workgroup. i.e. no password prompt.

I know how to pick up the userID from windows etc. I just want to
prevent the password prompt. If the windows login isn't in the workgroup
list then they cant get.

Sorry if this is a bit simple...

Cheers

Mark