[AccessD] OT: Friday Humour, Alpha-Access comparison

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Oct 6 01:06:13 CDT 2003

U can use msacces.Exe "MyDB.MDB" /USER %USERNAME% to start access with
the network user account.
U must have windows NT/2K or XP for this.
The network acccount must also be in the workgroup file.

U can also use "%HOMEDRIVE%\MyFolder\Mydb.mdb" if you put a front end in
the homefolder of the user.

Again, only for NT/2K and XP

The workgroup file you can specify also at command lie option or in a
ini file located int he same folder as the app.

Erwin

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be  *  www.boxoffice.be  *  www.stadleuven.be

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be