[AccessD] Office XP service packs

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 7 05:14:35 CDT 2003

...I've had no problems with any office xp sps JC ...working with WinXP and
W2k Server ...set a restore point before you apply just to be sure ...and
its best to dl the sp to your local disk and then apply them rather than
letting MS stream them ...otherwise, nothing I'm aware of ...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?