[AccessD] Restore button

Mark Boyd MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com
Tue Oct 7 12:06:13 CDT 2003

Paula -

Try changing the form's 'Border Style' property to Dialog.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Paula Wright [mailto:paulawright at boddienoell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:35 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Restore button

I'm using Access XP.  I have a form that I maximize on opening the
database.  This form has a Restore Window button in the top right corner
than I cannot seem to get rid of.  The Control  Box is set to No, the
Min Max Buttons set to None.  I have searched the Options, Tools and
Help and not found anything.  Does anyone know how to remove the restore
window button?

Also, there is a Help question box that is on the Access Menu Bar.  I'd
like to remove that as well.

Thanks,

Paula Wright
Programmer/Analyst