[AccessD] Office XP service packs

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Oct 7 16:28:21 CDT 2003

My sister in law was using OE with her windows XP system until she
bought OXP.  I installed it and didn't think twice, but then she called
me the next day to comment that her email wasn't working, upon
investigating and running a repair on IE, and even attempting to install
the latest IE6 sp1, OE was dead, it had a ton of errors you could not
send any email nor received them.  I then set up Outlook for retreiving
her email and everything has worked fine.  I remember when the RC2
release for OXP that many users commented that their OE was breaking
upon installing OXP.

of course her copy of XP is sans sp1.

--
-Francisco