[AccessD] RE: When is a report actually printed

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Wed Oct 8 07:05:10 CDT 2003

David,

You opened it in design view.  If your right click
on it in the database window and go to properties,
you will see what I was talking about.

What I was proposing was a way to determine if the
report had ever been printed or previewed.  Is
that what you want to track?  Or is it just for the
current user?

I use the description property because I do not have
to open the report in design view to read it.  I can
use the document collection to read the information.
I use it for displaying a list of reports and the
report category so I can use a single form to print
all reports.  Oh, and I also store the name of the form
to open for criteria if the report needs that also.
It is really handy.

Robert