[AccessD] Acc97 run-time question.

Todd Buttrey todd_5036 at msn.com
Wed Oct 8 14:52:51 CDT 2003

Since you didn't list the files, there is no way to tell if that is all you
need.   Also, since we don't know what the program does, there is no way to
know if there are other dependencies like ADO or some MS control that is not
built into Access97.

Can't you get your hands on a machine that does not have Access on it and
try the install yourself?  You should always dev test your work before you
release it.  Even the install.

Todd.