[AccessD] Acc97 run-time question.

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Oct 9 10:27:04 CDT 2003

Actually, we do this all the time with our commercial applications.
They include the Access 97 runtime (we're still migrating the products
to XP) and they install just fine with OXP in place, with or without
Access.  I wouldn't try it with a package created by the wizard, but we
use Wise and SageKey scripts for the purpose.

Charlotte Foust