RE: [AccessD] InterSystems Caché database engine

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Thu Oct 9 11:11:19 CDT 2003

Thanks Gustav.  They're also having one near Boston next week but my boss doesn't see the value (at least not to spend the money for a one night trip up there). :-(.  Hopefully they'll come to the NYC area and I can check it out too.  The little time I did have to play with it was impressive.

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan