[AccessD] Web based Project (Partner wanted)

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 20:08:47 CDT 2003

Kath - That is what I would like to do.  Distance isn't a problem (My
clients are in the States and I am in NZ - it has worked for the last 5
years).  Since I don't know of anyone specifically who could do the job
locally I figured that I might as well use someone from the list (keep it
in the family).

David