[AccessD] Cost of Migrating to SQL Server?

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Oct 10 15:28:03 CDT 2003

I need to clarify then.  I AM going to do it myself, or at least explain to
my client how to do it.  The issue is that neither of us have done it
before, so not only do I have to figure out how to do it, which isn't a
problem, but my client needs to bill his client, and we don't want to come
in to high, and most definitely don't want to come in too low.  So I am
looking for industry standard pricing.....

Make sense?

Drew