[AccessD] OT: A sore subject but a good read

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 15 11:07:37 CDT 2003

When you have to handle number formats that use comma as the decimal
delimiter and period (Croatia) or space (France) as the digit grouping
delimiter, you quickly discover the beauties of internationalization
even without dealing with different date formats and delimiters.  Once
it's in place (a painful process, I must admit), it takes care of the
translation if needed and can be safely ignored if it isn't needed.

Charlotte Foust