[AccessD] More Date issues

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Oct 15 18:05:07 CDT 2003

On 16 Oct 2003 at 8:42, connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.go wrote:

> OK I tried Dim as String
>
> it still displays the date in the sub form as a complete reverse. ie:
>
> 17/10/02 is entered... passed as 10/17/02 to strSQL (verified by msgbox)
>
> the value saved to the subform is 02/10/17

Not "saved to the subform".

Do you mean "displayed by the subform"?
Forms only display data which is stored in a table.

I'd look at the Format property of the textbox in the subform for a
start.   You may still be looking at "17 Oct 2002", but formatted as
"yy/mm/dd"

This is one reason I always specifically format controls which
display dates to  "dd mmm yy" or "dd mm yyyy"

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg