[AccessD] Highligt Row in Continuous Form

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:47:40 CDT 2003

Hello All,

thanks for the suggestions...I changed the value of a field(fldColor)
ONCURRENT and used a text box stretched across the detail section with the
control source==IIf([fldColor]=1,True,"").  I then changed the value of
fldColor back to 0 on the BEFORE UPDATE...the only problem is that this is
in a continuous subform...and when I move to another subform...the BEFORE
UPDATE fires...So I'm thinking putting a if statement determining whether or
not the subform still has focus...and not changing the color if true?  Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark