[AccessD] Vba and Office

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 17 15:42:33 CDT 2003

It is not just VBA. The VB6 certification exam is being retired next year.
http://www.devx.com/codemag/Article/17438
Funnily enough I have had a couple of people asking me about using
Cobol.Net from Fujitsu.
to replace some mainframe apps. So it is not just C# or VB.net. You can
dust off some of your old Cobol skills. However I have heard rumblings
of Office 12 still using VBA.