[AccessD] Number vs text data type

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Oct 17 10:36:51 CDT 2003

It showed up...grin.

Couldn't agree more.  Processor speed isn't a bottleneck in Access, but my
point is that it's no excuse to not optimize your db's for speed, whether it
is for faster LAN access or even for local db's, because I promise that it's
more likely a db will go from local to network then it is for the US postal
service changing the Zip Code system! <grin>

Drew