[AccessD] Turning off toolbars in production db.

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Oct 20 09:50:56 CDT 2003

John,

In my startup form the code recognizes that I am designated in the
tblPeopleMain that I am the developer, and it leaves the standard toolbars
on.  For everyone else, I control which toolbars are on and which are off.
This way, it doesn't matter which machine I'm on, I can use the toolbars I
need.

Dan Waters
Quality Process Solutions