[AccessD] Selecting Parents that have ALL Children

Henry Simpson hsimpson88 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:02:02 CDT 2003

How about a subquery returning the left hand items for each of the list
items in the list (5 items, 5 subqueries), all subqueries equal joined on
the left hand column.  It would be easiest to generate a sql statement in
code, looping through the items selected collection, adding a subquery for
each item in the list.

Hen