[AccessD] Web based Project

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 20 20:11:21 CDT 2003

...lol ...thought all you Aussies spoke accented Microsoftese! ...PnP
...Plug 'n Play :))))

...the point being that you were concerned that the users not have to do
anything technical or difficult to run your program ...as long as the
printer is MS PnP compatible, it will install automatically without them
having to do anything themselves ...and yes, every printer from the major
manufacturers now comes PnP compliant ...I'd guess you'd be safe with any
major brand printer less than three years old ...HTH :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe