[AccessD] Heck of an Access Question

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Tue Oct 21 15:20:53 CDT 2003

This would work, except that I have to fill a single
text box/memo field with this combined information.

The Form that this has to go into is a "paper
questionnaire" form replacement.  Meaning they have to
read and fill out various pieces of information on it,
just as if they were filling out a paper form.  The
field in question, they will be reading back to a
customer the list of products they have recently
purchased.  Such as, " Hello Mr. So and So.  I see you
have recently purchased boogers and snot from us
recently.  Were you satisafied with the products and
services that we provided you?  If not, please tell me
why not."  Where boogers and snot were the items that
they purchased.  Each of these would have a seperate
record in the table tied to the same customer number
and invoice number.