[AccessD] Visual Source Safe and ADP file

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 22 15:01:35 CDT 2003

I haven't tried it with an ADP but to check objects in and out of VSS
for an MDB, you need the VSS add-in that comes with the Office
Developer.  If you add the database to SourceSafe from within Access, it
creates separate objects for forms, reports, macros and modules,
although tables, references and toolbars are all in a combined project
file, so you can only check them out as a group.

Charlotte Foust